Dr.Rab Nawaz Maken

Consultant Oncologist INMOL Cancer Hospital Lahore

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Cancer of Pancreas

Dear all:
I hope you are fine. Today I would to like to say some thing about the cancer of pancreas. It is hidden deep inside the upper abdomen. When tumor increases in size, it causes pressure that ultimately leads to obstructive jaundice. Tri-phasic C T scan is helpful in determining the extent of disease. Early disease can be treated with surgery followed by chemotherapy. If disease is not resectable we can proceed with chemotherapy and radiotherapy.

Thanks for your time

Dr Maken

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: рак

    ReplyDelete